- American Association for Women in Community Colleges (SCC Chapter)
- Bob Hemmings Evening Division Bulletin and Catalogs
- Church Records
- Dobson Woman's Club
- DVDs converted from VHS - November 2011
- Family Bible Records
- Family Name Files
- Funeral Card File
- Genealogy Microfilm Collection
- Map Case
- Miscellaneous Yearbook Collection
- Squire's Voice (Bledsoe)
- Squire's Voice (Woods)
- Student Development Collection
- Student Development Collection (Childress)
- Surry County Revolution Bicentennial Commission
What's a Finding Aid?
A finding aid is a description of an archival collection, usually containing a history of the person or organization that produced the collection and an inventory of its contents.
This site contains finding aids for selected collections located in the Carlos Surratt Genealogy Room and the SCC Archives.
For additional help finding materials in the Carlos Surratt Genealogy Room or the SCC Archives, search our library catalog or call the SCC Library at (336) 386-3459 or (336) 386-3260.
Please note that while materials located in the Carlos Surratt Genealogy Room are open to the public, the SCC Archives is a closed collection. Please let library staff know which archival documents you would like to access, and staff will retrieve items for you. Call (336) 386-3260 or (336) 386-3459 to request retrievals in advance of your visit. The Library does not provide photocopying service.