Stumped by patrons’ questions about eBooks? Learn how library staff can get up to speed and prepared to handle even the toughest eBook questions!
This website focuses on the “need to know” of using eBooks in libraries, on a range of topics. Walk away with resources that will help library staff members become confident eBook experts.
- Digital Rights Management – what it is and how to explain it to patrons
- eReader Apps – what works for the most popular devices
- Adobe Digital Editions – how it works and why you (and your patrons) need it
- Kindles – what they can and can’t do at your library
- Downloading – how to get eBooks from OverDrive, ebrary, eBooks on EBSCOhost, Open Library (and more!) on a computer or mobile device.