The Archives at Surry Community College is dedicated to preserving and maintaining documents, photographs, publications, manuscripts, and other materials relevant to the history of Surry Community College.
The Archives contain records documenting the history, policies, procedures, activies, and organization of the College. Types of records include reports, minutes, committee records, student publications, photographs, handbooks, memorabilia, etc.
In addition to our physical collection, the Library is also creating online collections and finding aids for many archival documents.
We are currently seeking out donations for the Archives. If you have materials you believe pertain to our mission, you are encouraged to donate to the Library.
Please contact Sebrina Mabe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 336-386-3459 or 336-386-3260 for more information.
The Surry Community College Archives is located on the 2nd floor of the Library (R-Building). Please call (336) 386-3260 for more information.
- SCC Yearbook Collection
- Funeral Card Collection
- Carlos P. Surratt Online Memorial
- American Association for Women in Community Colleges (SCC Chapter)
- Bob Hemmings Evening Division Bulletin and Catalogs
- DVDs converted from VHS - November 2011
- Library Collection Photos
- Miscellaneous Yearbook Collection
- Student Development Collection
- Student Development Collection (Childress)
- Surry County Revolution Bicentennial Commission
- Swanson Richards Collection